Thursday, June 12, 2008

Flyer Miles

I have to say as someone who would normally drive instead of flying I am looking forward to all those flyer miles! We received our itinerary for our flight on July 7, 20208 and because we are the ones flying even though James' company paid for the flight we get the miles. I realize that this may not be to exciting to read as a blog but I am really happy and wanted to share.

I do hope to improve with the blogging as I get use to doing it. I read other blogs and it so well written, so hopefully I will stop rambling and relay our day to day life where its both interesting and easy to read. I will be adding pictures on the 7Th so that everyone who wants can experience the travel with us.

I am still feeling overwhelmed with it all, and every time I think of Christopher I cry. I know that he will do well no matter where we are but as a mother I just can't wrap my brain around not seeing him every day. I know I have prepared him to the best of my ability for life on his own. I guess what I am saying is that I have always enjoyed being with my children-never once said I am so glad school in starting again-always loved being with them even on the bad days. I worked out of necessity not wanting to get away for my kids. I have to say I understand someone saying "I need to get away from these Kids". Any mom does. I not sure if us moving overseas is better Christopher or for me. Probably a little of both.

I am not nervous about the long flight, I like to fly just don't like how long it takes to do everything before the flight takes off.

I am waiting for more information from the Cairo American College. It looks very promising and I am very excited about the subjects they offer. We are still considering the possibility of home schooling for the flexability so we will see how it goes.

We are getting the details of the phone worked out and will have a phone number soon. Also working on our physical address so as soon as I get those I will be passing them on.

No comments: