Saturday, June 7, 2008

One month until we leave for Egypt

It's a month before we leave and there is still so much to do. To say I am stressed is a huge understatement. I am not sure how it is all going to come together at this point. I know that it will happen, just not sure how.

Our oldest starts college in August. He is nowhere near being ready to go.

We have a complete house that has not been dealt with, and a beloved pet we are not sure at this point if he is going or staying..

and there is no address, no plane ticket, the contract is not what was agreed on, and they can't find the results from the physicals we had done.

Oh we do have passports that were done in like a week! Go figure.

I am not really a negative person. I just believe that things should be done in a certain order.

I'll keep you posted as to how it all turns out (lol).