Monday, July 7, 2008

We made It!






Here are just a few pictures from the plane trip over. It was a really good flight not much to speak of. We left DFW at 7:50 am right on time. We got to New York JFK I have to say it was not what I expected at all. You notice there are no pictures. Our flight from New York was late leaving because the winds changed direction and so that took a little while to straighten out. Once in the air the longest part was the best trip. Our contact at Cairo airport was waiting and so all that went smoothly.
It was all so exciting. I took some pictures from the airport to our apartment, then we had a meeting and went to eat and we are very tired. So more to come on tues.
I was speaking with my sister earlier and heard the call to prayer, we both thought it was pretty cool. We are very excited about this adventure.

No comments: