Monday, January 5, 2009

Making plans to go home................

We have been told that the contract for the second year has not been done and it at this point does not look like they are going to get it done. So as it stands right now we will be going home in July! It makes me sad but I know that if we are suppose to be here the contract will be worked out. There is a plan and I am okay with however it works out.

This has been the most amazing experience and we have learned so much in the short time we have lived here. Egypt was not one of those places that I had a desire to see sometime in my life, but I have to say that it has been amazing everyday here and I love living here!

I just don't have the words to describe what this experience has been like for me. What a wonderful people Egyptian's are. All I can say is this has truly been a blessing.

You can bet that if the contract gets worked out I will be putting that information on my blog.

No comments: