Saturday, January 17, 2009

Prayers for my best friend and her family.....

My best friend Angela more like a sister to me lost her brother Darrell this week. Please say a prayer for her and her family. This is the second brother that she has lost and I know that they are just struggling with the grief of losing two so close together.

Darrell a very kind heart and a beautiful spirit. I am so glad that we got to see him when we attended Paige's dance program right before we came to Egypt. I had not seen Darrell in years and yet it seemed that he had always been around like we all just belonged there just like any other day! I swear he had not changed at all. I could go on and on about stories about Darrell but want I want to say most is that each and every time I seen him no matter how long it had been he had a hug and always something nice to say. Angela is of course close to all her brothers and sister but her and Darrell were really close and I know that her heart is breaking. I know we always think we have more time with our loved ones but the truth is we just don't know so I hope anyone who reads this takes the time to tell family and friends that they love them. Don't just assume you can do it another day!

I love you Angela and I wish I was there with you. I love you for saying we can be half a world away and comfort each other! I KNOW that Darrell is in a better place! Thank God for that.

No comments: