Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Love these blogs


Before we arrived in Egypt I looked up everything I could find about living here because I did not know very much about it. While "googling" I can across blogs from family's already living here or one's that had lived here. While there are several that I found there are a few that I follow and enjoying reading them ever day. The information is great! I found the information to be very helpful and I have to say thank you to each one of them because they have made our transition easier. I blog to share our experiences with friends and family back home and who ever else might be curious about us Texans living in a foreign country (because you know once you leave Texas any place is foreign)lol. There is really no method to my blogging just sharing our experiences. So I really appreciate the ones that share very useful information and the day to day stuff.

So one of the blogs I follow is Wandering the World and this morning was presented with an award because they enjoy my blog. I was caught completely by surprise and very flattered. Thank you!

Along with the award was instructions to "spread the love" so here are the blogs that I enjoy reading and want to present this award to:

Living in Egypt

http://living-in-egypt-manisha.blogspot.com/

My Girls

http://roryandcindy.blogspot.com/

Wandering the Word

http://kmrsmr.blogspot.com/

The Fugate Family in Cairo

http://fugatesincairo.blogspot.com/

We Four

http://egypt4.wordpress.com/

Whazzup Egypt

http://whazzupegypt.blogspot.com/

Myers Chaos










“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ meaning, that blogging makes us 'close'. They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”


Thank you for sharing your lives and experiences the Noles family appreciates each and every one of your blogs.

4 comments:

MsTypo said...

Congrats on your award. You definitely deserve it! And thank you for the return kudos. :)

Amy said...

Thanks Kimberly. I love reading/seeing what you guys are up to. I aspire to be able to travel someday, so maybe the stuff I've read on here will come in handy! haha

Anonymous said...

Hey kim , Congrats ! i know ur blogs are terrfic ! and I so Love reading about Ur day to day life in Eygpt ! I dont always comment ur blogs , But the first thing I do is check to see if U have posted a new one , It kinda helps me to see the world through Ur eyes ! So although I dont take the time to comment them I do Love Each and every blog ! Thank You for Keeping us informed on You r life over there , I love U and I miss U something aweful !Denise (Your not so adventurous Big sis lol)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just saw this. Thanks. :)