Friday, February 20, 2009

Shopping in Egypt






James went running around with one of our guards (on his day off) and another guy from our team and this is what they found.
Now I am sure that it looks quite different from what we would see at home-depending on where you go. It was nice to go and see something not previously seen by us except from driving down the highway.
We are very fond of our guards and are grateful that they offer to take us and show us around town. look at the furniture and the rugs they are beautiful. I love seeing all the people.

2 comments:

MsTypo said...

I'm totally looking for a nice place to buy furniture here. We always buy one great "piece" from everywhere and i haven't seen anything here that has piqued my interest yet.

Paul and Denise said...

I love the rugs and the furniture they are all beautiful !!!!! I bet they are even alot cheaper than they are here in the states to . I so Love when U post new pictures , its all so exciting !!!!! well I will go , I love U sis , Denise