Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Life here in Egypt & Missing my son

One of the 4 people that received their shipment told us yesterday that they were missing some of the stuff that they packed. Another one that got their shipment a chair was broken. Now I am really concerned. All of Kief's gaming systems and games, and his computer is in our shipment. We contacted the shipping company but did not get any answers. There is more than enough insurance on it but its the principle of it. I should have taken pic tires of everything that was in our shipment. I have worried so much about this I am making myself sick!

One of the guys on our team is really sick. We have all had stomache issue's at some point but he is gone to the doctor 2 times still very ill sick. They call it Pharaohs Curse.

Brett Farve is going to be a Jet! Bring Back Farve.com Y'all know we love Brett Farve.

I am hoping to get my nails and hair done today. We have an American here that does one or the other so we will see how that goes.

Christopher is a couple of weeks away from starting college. He is so excited and ready for it to start. Every time I talk to him I ask him if he is ready to come stay with us and every time he says not yet mom. This is all so sad for me because I am going to miss his first day at college, his first time to live away from home, HIS BIRTHDAY, the first holiday we wont be together is Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving. My heart hurts every time I think about it. I know that he will be fine but for me its huge. I miss hugging my son. I know that this worked out great for him. I think for me I needed to be this far so I can't just drive to see him. I have struggled with flying home to see him for all those first, he keeps telling me he doesn't need me-just ripping my heart right out.

1 comment:

Paul and Denise said...

_____________________________

To: YOU
Date: TODAY
From: GOD
Subject: YOURSELF
Reference: LIFE

This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day.
I love you.

P.S. And, remember...
If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.



Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.


Should you decide to send this to a friend; Thank you. You may have touched their life in ways you will never know!

Now, you have a nice day.
God

God has seen you struggling, God says it's over. A blessing is coming your way. Kim, I know right now things some a little un bearable , with your stuff and all and I know how bad u must be missing Chris , But god is going to take care of these things for You , You just wait and see ,I wish that I could put my arms around you a help You through the little rough patches that You are going through , But with the distance that s kinda hard , But I can pray and God is going to Handle this , Everything is going to work out just fine , Intill then All we can do is just PRAY PRAY PRAY So I am going to get busy doing just that , I Love U , Big Hugs Denise